Table of Contents
Fried foods are generally impossible to resist your taste buds, without even thinking that you will get fat or something. If you are planning to get something that is fattening fried food, you should definitely get ingredients yourself and cook the healthy and clean chicken fried rice instead. This will save a lot of your money from ordering or dine-in. And also you will be in control of adding and subtracting ingredients according to your diet. We will be adding only nutrient-dense ingredients in this chicken fried recipe. Trust us, you will thank yourself for learning this amazing recipe through us and you will feel good about eating healthy and clean food within no time and without any hassle.
This healthy chicken fried rice recipe has the same convincing taste as you get in the restaurant versions, but the flavors we have recommended are all healthy ingredients. The brown rice is full of fiber and minerals, and the mixture is all filled with the superpower of nutrient-dense foods.
This is going to be full of flavors Chicken Fried Rice ever! Just one bite and you are going to forget all the restaurant versions. The best part is there is no need for chopping as such, except for onions. This dish is somewhat a little dry, that is why you fry them to get that taste and not to have a dry dish but if you want to make freshly boiled rice, which can work too. You can use a pot for that or you can use a rice cooker or maker. It totally depends on you!
How to Make Chicken Fried Rice? Here’s the Easiest Way!
This tasty and delicious chicken fried rice will give proteins and other nutrients to the whole family. This is a healthy meal.
It’s also a pretty easy to make and it does not take much time and energy. It takes approximately 30-40 minutes to cook the rice, that’s the only thing which takes more of time. But once the rice is cooked the whole dish only takes around 10-15 minutes to get mixed properly altogether. It is a perfect dish to learn and eat. You can also cook this on your family gatherings. People would love it! This chicken fried rice recipe will serve around 6-7 people.
Chicken Fried Rice Ingredients- Easily Accessible!
You can add your favorite vegetables if you want to. This can include mushrooms, sweet corns, peas, beans, broccoli or cauliflower. These all vegetables goes perfectly with chicken fried rice recipe.
We will refer you to use basmati rice since they have a fluffy and delicate taste. Also, it has some unique aroma. You can cook white regular long-grain rice if it is hard for you to find basmati rice. They will not have the same texture and aroma but you can use that. One more thing, do not use an old chicken. Get a new chicken from the market for this recipe, otherwise, the taste would not be tempting. Let’s start with the ingredients, you can note it down as we will guide you step by step.
Chicken Fried Rice
- For the Plain Rice:
- 1 Cup Brown Rice long grain preferred
- 2 1/2 Cups Water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt according to your taste
- For the Fried Rice:
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Onions perfectly chopped
- 1 Cup Bell Pepper, Red or Green whatever you like
- 1 Tablespoon Peeled Ginger Root
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts cut into strips
- 2 Eggs properly beaten
- 2-3 Tablespoons Soya Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onions optional
- For the Plain Rice:
- Include rice, salt, and water to a pot, mix once, and heat to the point of boiling over high warmth. Diminish warmth to low and cover.
- Permit to cook, immaculate, for 40 minutes or until the point that delicate and fluid is consumed. Expel from the warmth and let remain for 5 minutes, secured.
- Refrigerate rice until chilly, ideally medium-term.
- To Sear the Rice:
- Add olive oil to a substantial nonstick skillet or wok. Over medium warmth include chicken, onions, ringer pepper, and ginger and cook for around 4 to 5 minutes, until the point that onions are translucent and chicken is generally cooked through.
- Include cooked rice and water and increment warmth to medium-high.
- Push rice to the other side and add beaten eggs to the opposite side, scramble immediately then hurl in with the rice blend. Blend in the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Expel from the warmth and hurl in the scallions, if utilizing.
- Now serve and enjoy the best chicken fried rice recipe with your friends and family!
Chicken Fried Rice Nutrients Database
This recipe is full of vitamins and minerals that are going to be very beneficial for you and your family. These chicken fried rice are healthy because it’s a blend of different vegetables which is necessary for our body.
Calories per serving of Chicken Fried Rice.
There are approximately of 108 calories of Brown Rice, long grain that is 1 cup.
- Almost 49 calories of Chicken Breast that is cooked with no skin (roasted).
- 17 calories of Egg, beat. (0.13 cup).
- 11 calories of Green Giant Frozen Mixed Vegetables, (0.17 cup).
- 2 calories of Onions, chopped (0.04 cup).
- 2 calories of soy sauce.
- 1 calorie of garlic.
- 0 calories of pepper and salt.
The total amount of calories in the single serving of chicken fried rice is approximately 230-250. Depending on which vegetables and other ingredients you are using in the recipe. Also, the calories changes in the usage of oil. Each oil has its own calories chart. Some have more and some have less. Enjoy your cooking skills with us! We assure you that you would not regret. Stay healthy!!